Participants who will attend face-to-face course please perform Rapid Antigent Test on the same day before class and must a negative result.
After the commencement of the third stage of the Vaccine Pass, only the following persons will be regarded as being compliant with the vaccination requirements and could continue to use the Vaccine Pass:
- Ordinary persons:
- Received three doses of vaccine; or
- Within six months after having received the second dose of vaccine;
- Recovered persons:
- Received three or two doses of vaccine;
- Within six months after recovery;
- Within six months after having received the first dose of vaccine after recovery; or
- Persons who are verified to be unsuitable to receive vaccination by medical practitioners, and hold the COVID-19 Vaccination Medical Exemption Certificate.
In view of the latest condition of COVID-19 pandemic, we will gradually resume physical lessons for our courses starting in June 2022.
To ensure social distancing is maintained, if you would like to visit our Wanchai office, please make an appointment with clerical staff in advance.
For enquiries, please feel free to contact us at 28612972 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Courses information update
updated on 8 Aug 2022